Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What inspires you?

Recently I have been very inspired by a very creative program organized by The Brave Girls Club (www.bravegirlsclub.com). They started an initiative to make Truth Cards. They make these cards and recruit people like me (and YOU I hope!) to make these little cards to inspire women around the world who are struggling out of some challenging circumstances and could use a bit of hope and love! The Brave Girls Club collaborates with staff from the Full Circle Exchange (www.fullcircleexchange.com) to empower women around the world through economic enterprise. I highly recommend checking out these organizations! If you are not able to make Truth Cards there are other ways to show your support!

I have expanded this inspiration in my life to make cards to inspire others! Little cards of joy and love to encourage and support! Here are some recent Truth Cards and inspiration cards I made! Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment